To many non-Asian men, the skill set of how to pick up Asian women is often unknown to them. To be honest, it’s neither that difficult nor that different than picking up non-Asian women; after all, attraction switches are for the most part universal.
There are however just a few things to watch out for and to take note of in addition to your “normal” game.
4 Tips On How To Pick Up Asian Women
Put The Odds In Your Favor
First, leave the stereotypes alone. Next go to places where Asian women frequent.
If you want to pick up Asian women you need to go where they are. Why are you at that Latin bar??
Good places to go to include:
- - Asian restaurants; more local Asian restaurants, not your local P.F. Chang’s.
- - Asian dances or events like a Chinese New Year celebration held near where you live. Many Asian clubs and organizations host such events. There are many Asian holidays so finding an event shouldn’t be difficult at all.
- - There are also amazing shows.
- - Asian grocery stores are also a good place. Great conversation starters can easily begin with you acting (or probably not acting) like you don’t know what a certain food is.
Some things to keep in mind:
- - Don’t feel out of place.
- - Be at ease and respectful of the women and you will be warmly recepted.
- - Just don’t stand around fidgeting and looking lost otherwise you will lose points.
- - Be genuinely interested in the event that’s going on.
- - Ask questions and appreciate. That’s how you will not come off as some random dude but rather as an interested, cultured man.
Important notes to be aware of:
1. Learn to tell the difference between Asian nationalities. I understand this is hard and but in general there is a difference.
If you can’t tell, don’t worry. Wait for her to tell you. DON’T ask her. This is a huge pet peeve for most Asian women.
2. You will definitely impress her if you know a thing or two about her culture, once she tells you what she is.
Just remember not to stereotype because more often than not you will come off as offensive.
Try Not To Go To Nightclubs As Your Main Place To Pick Up Asian Women
I’m not going to go too deeply into the why but bottom line is, nightclubs and bars have a different vibe and energy. For the most part, girls don’t act how they usually do (probably because they’re approached by 5 trillion guys every 5 seconds all night).
This said, nightclubs and bars are a decent place for back to back practice and one night stands but for the most part you’re probably not going to be building any “real” relationships at a bar. Chances are you are not going to be really getting to know each other there.
Try places where girls act normally and have their “pickup radar” turned off. Good places are bookstores, daytime events, and restaurants to name a few.
Build Rapport First Before Approaching
I define rapport as connection, trust, comfort, and relationship.
You want to build some rapport before approaching. For example, say you’re in a bookstore next to a cute Asian girl that you want to approach.
After sitting there for a bit, say you have to go to the bathroom and ask her to save your seat. This communicates subtly that you “trust” her, which is a rapport builder.
To make this even stronger, proceed to make a joke like: I’m going to run to the restroom, if anyone touches my book, I need you to tackle them.
Obviously say thanks when you get back.
End The Conversation First
Be the first one to end the conversation. You can pretend you got a text or just say you got to go. But say, “I need to go, but yea…listen give me your number and we’ll talk again sometime.” (Hand them you phone smoothly as you’re saying this). Don’t be shy about it! Act like it’s no big deal.
This close is good because it shows you are not needy, you have other things to do, and since you interrupted the conversation, there’s still more things to talk about.
Note: This close should be done after (at the very least) rapport is built. If you have already created some initial attraction then this will work even better.